Who Needs Phoenix VCM?
- Content Owners
- Digital Media Asset Managers
- Digital Intermediate Technicians
- IT Staff Struggling With Runaway Storage
Why Phoenix VMC?
- Phoenix VCM is the only single source application that provides Media Asset Management (MAM), Archive Management, and Multi-Tiered Storage Management.
- User friendly interfaces allow you to search, preview, re- purpose, and share content with other systems.
- No user licensing.
- No hidden costs
- No expensive add-ons.
- Log video and create unlimited user defined metadata fields for quick and relevant searching of all managed video assets.
- Share metadata to and from other systems including Avid, FCP, Premiere, and others.
- Integrates easily with third party products including transcoders, LTO libraries, and Play-to-Air servers.
- Extended video data storage support including SAN, NAS, LTO, and RDX.
- Free up space on expensive storage.
- Archive projects, bins, and sequences.
- Create automated policies to backup or move content from Unity, ISIS, XSAN, and other expensive tiers of storage.
- Manage both online and offline archived content.
- Rapid search and playback of all archived assets.
- Easily re-purpose any archived asset.
Media Asset Mgt. (MAM)
- Create and preview proxies of all video content.
- Logging and extensive user defined metadata.
- Search metadata, storyboards, and proxies.
- Export full or partial clips to your desktop, other storage locations, or other devices (edit systems, transcoders, delivery systems, etc).
- Create EDLs.
- User friendly interface.
- earch closed captioning, scripts, rundowns.
- Supports all forms of digital media (video, audio, stills, etc) and documents (Script Files, Word, PDF, Excel, etc).
- Supports Avid MXF workflows.
- Share content and metadata.
- Security: Right person sees right files.
- Rest assured, your assets are properly managed and protected.